OBL R Range of Plunger Pumps
- Mechanism and reduction gear are enclosed in an oil-bath lubricated aluminium casing. PTFE coated cast iron lantern ring.
- Smooth flow-rate adjustment by control knob, both with pump running and at rest.
- 1.5 metres max suction lift.
- Available in st.st, pvc with the option of st.st or ceramic plunger.
- Plunger seals are supplied in either Teflon, viton, silicon or vulkonan.
- High viscosity versions available up to 55 000cP.
- High pressure versions up to 100 bar.
Download “OBL-R-Series-Brochure.pdf” OBL-R-Series-Brochure.pdf – Downloaded 68 times – 2 MB